Monday, March 12, 2012

Creatures large and small

At the dock with Will-C AKA the DEEMS
Today we left  Marathon and start heading towards Key West, but before Key West we will be stopping at Bahia Honda State Park and spend the night. Last night we enjoyed a fish dinner using the fish we caught earlier in the day.
Friendly little creature
The Last Supper.
Went fishing and put together a Putanessca dish. Quite good!
As I was getting the boat ready for departure we had a visitor. Mr. Manatee stopped by to drink from my hose! I was getting ready to put water in our tank and I turned the hose on and by the time I got back to the boat this guy had grabbed it and was drinking away. They love drinking fresh water and you are not supposed to give it to them, but hey I really didn’t give it to him, he took it!

No comments:

Post a Comment